0407 456 875
At Moonlight Waxing we use a product called Naked Tan which is an organic 2hr spray tan. It provides a beautiful golden colour no matter what your skin type, there are 4 shades for females to choose from and Alpha male for the men. Spray tanning involves a high powered spray gun which is used to apply the spray tan in a mist all over your body. Included in the solution is a bronzing agent which means that the therapist can see exactly where they have been to ensure a nice even coverage, and also means that you walk away 10minutes later looking fabulous!
Naked Tan formulation is made in Australia, with a combination of the most natural ingredients. It contains no parabens, no alcohol, is odour free and is enriched with aloe vera to nourish and hydrate the skin. The coconut and vanilla bean extracts also give the solution its divine aroma.
The organic active ingredient — DHA (dihydroxyacetone) contained in the solution is sourced from Germany and is derived from plant sources including sugar beets and sugar cane. It is then combined with botanical Erythrulose (a natural based keto-sugar) which interacts with the outer layer of the skin to give a longer lasting tan
Naked Tan has the following benefits:
• Organic DHA, NO Parabens, NO Alcohol and is Odour-Free, Perfect for sensitive skin.
• Quick drying Wash and Wear and develops in 2 hours NOT 8 hours – so no more messy sheets or waiting overnight for your tan to appear.
• A gorgeous shade available to suit every skin type. Very natural and definitely NOT orange.
• Smells divine – no chemical odor, just a hint of vanilla and coconut.
• Fantastic range of take home products – well priced, great packaging and everything you need to maintain your tan once you leave the salon.
• Lasts up to 7 days.
Before and After Care:
What you need to consider ahead of your spray tanning appointment.
• Make sure you shower and exfoliate well the day before or the day of your spray tan paying special attention to your knees, elbows, ankles, hands and feet. Exfoliating scrubs such as body polish and mitts can be purchased from the salon.
• If you normally wax, make sure this is done at least 24 prior to your tanning treatment. Shaving can be done the morning of your tanning treatment.
• Do not apply any moisturizers, fragrances or deodorants after showering, to prevent causing a barrier between your skin and the tanning solution and will reduce the ability to apply an even color all over.
• It is recommended that you wear loose, dark clothing to your appointment as you don’t want the tan to rub off your skin while it’s developing, along with a pair of thongs.
The better you care for your spray tan, the longer it will last. Here are some tips and advice on ensuring that you get the most out of your tan with us.
• Try to avoid getting hot and sweaty immediately after your tan.
• Avoid washing your hands or feet following your treatment until the 2 hour mark has been reached.
• Until you shower, wear loose baggy clothes to ensure the tan can develop freely without being rubbed off by tight waistbands or bra straps.
• Once you have showered, you will notice the bronzer washing away, leaving you looking tanned and glowing underneath. From this point on hydration is the key! Please note: the tan will continue to develop even after your shower, so do not be alarmed if you’re not as tanned as you expect to be. The tan will continue to develop over the next 24 hours.
• Use a PH neutral body wash, such as the Naked Tan Cleanser.
• Keep your skin well moisturized following your treatment with the creme de la creme body lotion as this will increase the longevity of the tan as well as ensuring that it fades evenly and doesn’t become patchy.